By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Actress Mia Goth sued by ‘Maxxxine’ background actor for battery
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Entertainment > Actress Mia Goth sued by ‘Maxxxine’ background actor for battery
Entertainment

Actress Mia Goth sued by ‘Maxxxine’ background actor for battery

Godson
Last updated: January 14, 2024 4:30 am
Godson
Published: January 14, 2024
Share
SHARE

Actress Mia Goth, known for the films “X” and “Pearl” has been sued by a background extra of her upcoming film in the series, after allegedly kicking him in the head on purpose during a take.

In documents obtained by TMZ, Mia, director Ti West, and A24 are all being sued by an extra for the upcoming flick. The extra claimed things got physical last year while they were shooting late at night.

The background actor said the scene called for him to wear a robe and be covered in fake blood from head to toe, and he had to lay down in the dirt and play dead for several hours, “enduring ants and mosquitoes.”

Mia, who plays Maxine, was supposed to run past the actor, step over him and look at him, then keep running, but after a few takes, the actor claims Mia “nearly stepped” on him.

He said Mia was warned to be careful but instead she “intentionally kicked” him in the head with her boot on the following take, causing serious pain and neck stiffness. He said doctors later told him he suffered a concussion.

The actor said no medical assistance was provided on set. Instead, Mia approached him in the bathroom and “taunted, mocked, and belittled” him, daring them to do anything about what went down.

He also claimed that the fake blood had stuck to his body, so peeling off the blood-stained robe caused more pain and he experienced headaches on the drive home and “nearly passed out twice” during the trip.

The actor who claimed he was taken off the production following the incident, is now suing for at least $500K in damages for battery and wrongful termination, plus punitive.

 

#BBNaija winner, Phyna apologises to everyone she’s offended in the last 6 months since winning the show (video)
Davido Wins $96k Betting On Nigeria’s Afcon Win Over Tanzania
Why I Friend-Zoned My Husband Before Marriage, Adesua Etomi Reveals
#BBNaijaAllStars: I’d rather sit with devil than with Alex – Pere
Portable Set For US Music Tour

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Four Kenyan Men Leave Motorists Laughing After Setting Up A Full Tea Break Along Thika Road With Their Thermos And Seeds Like It’s A Family Picnic
  • Court Jails Woman 20 Years Over Alleged Ammunition Supply to Bandits in Plateau
  • EPL: They Won’t Waste This Opportunity – Gary Neville Predicts Title Winners
  • EPL: Arsenal Could Be Confirmed Champions After Bournemouth Vs Man City Clash
  • President Federation Cup: Offor Upbeat Akwa United Will Make Big Impact

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?