By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Arkansas man arrested after allegedly threatening mass sh00ting if hantavirus shuts down U.S
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Metro > Arkansas man arrested after allegedly threatening mass sh00ting if hantavirus shuts down U.S
Metro

Arkansas man arrested after allegedly threatening mass sh00ting if hantavirus shuts down U.S

Godson
Last updated: May 17, 2026 8:14 pm
Godson
Published: May 17, 2026
Share
SHARE

An Arkansas man has been arrested after allegedly threatening to carry out a mass shooting at a Walmart if a hantavirus outbreak led to a shutdown in the United States.

According to authorities, Aaron Keith Bynum was arrested by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. He has been charged with making terroristic threats, a felony offence, and harassing communications, a misdemeanour.

Police said the alleged threat was made while Bynum was participating in an online game. The Federal Bureau of Investigation reportedly received a tip regarding the threat, which included the suspect’s alleged online username.

Investigators said the FBI used the information to subpoena the gaming company linked to the account. According to police, the company confirmed Bynum was the account holder before passing the information to local authorities.

Deputies later executed a probable cause search warrant at his residence, where officers allegedly seized his computer equipment before placing him under arrest. Bynum is currently being held at the Marion County Detention Center on $2,500 bail.

The case comes amid heightened public attention surrounding hantavirus following a deadly outbreak linked to the MV Hondius cruise ship earlier this year. Three people died during the outbreak, while 11 additional passengers reportedly became ill and required hospital treatment, with eight cases officially confirmed as hantavirus infections.

 

Florida Gov Approves Six Weeks Abortion Ban
Ondo carpenter arraigned for r@ping, k!lling his grandmother after accusing her of witchcraft and being behind his bad luck
Couple found dead inside their apartment in Imo (graphic)
Elephant attacks man who posed for selfie with it
Police dismiss sergeant over alleged illicit drug abuse and misconduct in Ekiti

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Money not always solution to depression – Timini Egbuson
  • 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 could say goodbye to NINE players this summer
  • ‘People said I’d end up becoming prostitute after losing my dad at 16’ – Shine Rosman
  • Arsenal staff members are FURIOUS after being told they must pay more than £850 out of their own pockets to travel to the Champions League final in Budapest.
  • Nigerian woman fires back at lady who said her husband looks like crayfish because she doesn’t feed him well

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?