By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Iran-US war: Netanyahu says he and Trump ‘don’t always see eye to eye’ as he warns Israel threat is not over despite peace deal
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > News > Iran-US war: Netanyahu says he and Trump ‘don’t always see eye to eye’ as he warns Israel threat is not over despite peace deal
News

Iran-US war: Netanyahu says he and Trump ‘don’t always see eye to eye’ as he warns Israel threat is not over despite peace deal

Godson
Last updated: June 16, 2026 6:16 am
Godson
Published: June 16, 2026
Share
SHARE

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said he and US Leader, Donald Trump “don’t always see eye-to-eye” after the US president grew frustrated at Israel’s attacks on Lebanon.

Netanyahu was asked about his relationship with Trump during a press conference which came after the US president announced he had signed a peace agreement with Tehran.

Trump had earlier described his Israeli counterpart as a “very difficult guy” who should be “very thankful” to the US. But Netanyahu added that they are partners, therefore they often agree and sometimes disagree.Trump earlier said a peace deal with Iran is “all signed” and that the Strait of Hormuz is fully open to traffic, following weeks of tense negotiations during a fragile ceasefire.

Speaking shortly after arriving in Evian, France, for a G7 meeting, Trump also said the full text of the Iran deal would be released after a signing ceremony on Friday.

A senior administration official said shortly before Trump’s comments that Israel’s withdrawal from Lebanon is not a condition of the deal. If Iran is unable to control Hezbollah and prevent it from launching attacks on northern Israel, the Israeli army will have the right to respond, the official said.

The breakthrough agreement, digitally co-signed by President Trump, Vice President JD Vance, and Iranian Parliamentary Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, stipulates the immediate reopening of the strategic Strait of Hormuz to global shipping traffic in exchange for the lifting of the United States’ maritime blockade on Iranian ports.

The framework also maps out a conditional path toward broader sanctions relief and the unfreezing of assets, tied directly to strict international policing of Iran’s nuclear program. However, major diplomatic and security fault lines remain.

While international markets responded sharply with plunging oil prices and rallying stock indexes, domestic reactions inside Israel have been deeply fractured.

Opposition leaders have criticized the accord as a major foreign policy failure that leaves Iran’s regional missile infrastructure intact.

Netanyahu and his cabinet have aggressively pushed back, stating that Israeli forces will maintain “deep security zones” and remain positioned indefinitely inside southern Lebanon, Gaza, and Syria to counter ongoing threats regardless of the bilateral Washington-Tehran deal.

 

Tribunal Loss: Atiku, PDP To Address World Press Conference Today
“I Am Unapologetically Fine” – Burna Boy’s Mother, Bose Ogulu Says As She Slays In New Pictures; Dbanj, Poco Lee React
Akwa Ibom state governor’s wife passes on
Crystal Palace Rule Out Permanent Deal For Uche
“Pity us”- Nigerians react to increase in passport fees

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • EPL: He Doesn’t Score Goals, Create Chances – Paul Merson On Man Utd’s Signing
  • Laliga: Mourinho Names Five Players To Play Rodri’s Role At Real Madrid
  • NLO: Blankson Set To Take Charge At Calabar Rovers
  • 2026 Ballon D’or: ‘best Player From Best Club’ – Kroos Names Player To Win Award
  • “He never treated her nicely. He b£at her because I slept at her house” — Phyna speaks on Sheggz and Bella’s breakup

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?