By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Man found de@d at Charlton Athletic’s stadium
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Sports > Man found de@d at Charlton Athletic’s stadium
Sports

Man found de@d at Charlton Athletic’s stadium

Godson
Last updated: August 19, 2026 7:42 am
Godson
Published: August 19, 2026
Share
SHARE

The UK Police are investigating after a lifeless body was discovered at Charlton Athletic’s stadium in London, on Tuesday morning, August 18.

Officers were called to the ground following an incident in the early hours of the morning, with a man being pronounced de@d at the scene.

In a statement, Charlton said: “Charlton Athletic are supporting the police with their enquiries following the discovery of a deceased individual at The Valley on Tuesday morning.

“Police were called to the stadium today after an incident that occurred in the early hours of Monday morning. A male was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.

“The death remains under investigation. Anyone with information, or who may have witnessed the incident, is asked to contact police on 101, quoting reference 2809/18AUG.

“Everyone at Charlton Athletic would like to express their deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to the individual’s family, friends and loved ones at this incredibly difficult time.

“The club are continuing to assist the authorities with their enquiries and respectfully ask that the privacy of those affected is respected.

“There is no suggestion of any wrongdoing on the part of the club. Charlton Athletic would also like to thank its staff for the professionalism they have shown while dealing with a particularly difficult and distressing situation.”

Earlier on Tuesday, Charlton had announced a match involving their Under-21 side had been relocated from The Valley.

They had been due to face Bolton Wanderers in the U21 Professional Development League.

However, the fixture was subsequently moved to the Addicks’ training ground at Sparrows Lane.

In a statement confirming the move, the club said: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, Charlton’s U21 Professional Development League fixture against Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday afternoon has been relocated from The Valley to Sparrows Lane.”

The statement added: “The club would like to apologies for any inconvenience caused to supporters planning to attend the fixture.”

 

2026 WCQ: It Won’t Be Easy Against Nigeria — Bafana Bafana Star Nkota
#EPL: Sir Alex Ferguson banned from Man Utd dressing room
Transfer: ‘It Will Make Lot Of Sense’ – Paul Parker Tells Man United Player To Sign
2023 AFCON Qualifiers: CAF approves, Abuja, Uyo Stadium for Super Eagles
Ex-Arsenal Midfielder, Wilshere Set For First Senior Managerial Job

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • “I’ve Seen The Highs, Survived The Lows And Learned The Lessons” – Ayo Makun Writes As He Turns 55
  • Stan Nze Surprises His Son With A Cybertruck For His 3rd Birthday (Video)
  • Late Veteran, Elegbeje Ado’s Daughter Cries Out For Support To Give Father A Befitting Burial (Video)
  • Praises Ring For Senator Yayi As Veteran, Taiwo Hassan Finally Receives Medical Care, Admitted To Operating Theatre
  • “We Are Ready To Rehabilitate Them” – Davido Offers Second Chance To Those Who Caused Trouble At Osun Election (Video)

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?