By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: First claims of men being gang r@ped at Epstein’s Zorro ranch revealed in bombshell documentary
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > News > First claims of men being gang r@ped at Epstein’s Zorro ranch revealed in bombshell documentary
News

First claims of men being gang r@ped at Epstein’s Zorro ranch revealed in bombshell documentary

Godson
Last updated: April 28, 2026 1:29 am
Godson
Published: April 28, 2026
Share
SHARE

A new documentary has brought renewed attention to allegations surrounding the activities of convicted offender Jeffrey Epstein at his remote Zorro Ranch in New Mexico, with survivors, officials and leaked materials raising serious, though largely unproven, claims about what may have taken place there.

The programme, which features interviews with survivors including Chauntae Davies, describes the ranch as one of the most isolated and disturbing locations linked to Epstein’s network. Davies said she was trafficked across several of his properties and alleged that at the ranch she lived in constant fear, describing situations where she was summoned for forced encounters, which she characterised as r@pe.

Beyond survivor testimony, the documentary highlights a number of additional claims. These include accounts from a witness, cited by Melanie Stansbury, alleging that individuals were drugged and subjected to abuse at the property, including incidents involving multiple victims. Stansbury described Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell as serial abusers and said the scale of allegations warrants deeper investigation.

One of the most serious claims comes from a reported email sent to authorities in 2019, which alleged that two women may have died at the ranch during violent s3xual encounters. The tip suggested their bodies were buried on the property. While these allegations have not been substantiated, they have been cited as part of the reason renewed investigations are now under way.

The documentary also explores claims that the ranch may have been used for broader exploitation, including alleged discussions about creating a “perfect gene pool,” with accounts suggesting some victims were subjected to unknown medical procedures. These claims remain unverified.

First claims of men being gang r@ped at Epstein?s Zorro ranch revealed in bombshell documentary

First claims of men being gang r@ped at Epstein?s Zorro ranch revealed in bombshell documentary

Former New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas said he was previously instructed to “stand down” from pursuing aspects of the case, raising questions about whether earlier leads were fully investigated. He later expressed concern that potential evidence may have been overlooked.

In response to mounting pressure, New Mexico authorities have launched further inquiries into the ranch, including forensic imaging and analysis of the land. Lawmakers have also established a publicly funded “truth commission” to examine what occurred, who may have been involved, and whether there was any institutional failure in handling earlier reports.

The renewed scrutiny follows the release of millions of documents under the Epstein Files Transparency Act, which has intensified calls for accountability and transparency.

Despite the growing number of allegations, officials stress that many of the claims remain unproven, and investigations are ongoing to establish what, if anything, can be substantiated.

White House promises ‘big tariffs’ on April 2
I will deal with you to the fullest extent of the law.”- Gov Abiodun warns Ogun residents rejecting old Naira notes
Lagos Mob Burns BRT Bus As Driver Dies In Crash
Heavy flood delays President Bola Tinubu condolence visit to Benue state
Pope Francis approves allowing Catholic priests to bless same-s3x couples

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Ex-Cuban President Raúl Castro indicted in US over 1996 Plane Downing
  • Toke Makinwa responds after being berated for lashing out at Sandra Edoho
  • The World Cup Squad Dilemmas Facing Tuchel
  • AIK Denies Nigerian Youngster Unity Cup Chance
  • EPL Final Day: Merson Predicts Palace Vs Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United Fixtures

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?