By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Iran guards turn back six vessels in Strait of Hormuz
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > News > Iran guards turn back six vessels in Strait of Hormuz
News

Iran guards turn back six vessels in Strait of Hormuz

Godson
Last updated: July 27, 2026 7:39 pm
Godson
Published: July 27, 2026
Share
SHARE

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) Navy has intercepted six vessels attempting to transit the Strait of Hormuz through routes not approved by Iranian authorities, according to Iranian state television.

A state television correspondent reported on Monday, July 27, that the vessels were stopped overnight after allegedly attempting to use unauthorised shipping lanes. “Last night, six vessels that attempted to transit through a route other than the designated one were stopped by the IRGC Navy with warning shots and turned back,” the correspondent said during a broadcast from the Gulf.

Earlier, Iranian state television reported that one vessel had been involved in an “incident” but did not provide further details. The latest development comes two days after the Revolutionary Guards said they had intercepted four vessels attempting to pass through the southern section of the Strait of Hormuz.

According to the IRGC, warning shots were fired before those vessels were turned back. Iran has effectively blockaded the Strait of Hormuz since the outbreak of the latest Middle East conflict in late February, raising concerns over the security of one of the world’s busiest maritime oil and gas transit routes.

No immediate response has been issued by the countries or shipping companies involved in the reported incidents, and the claims made by Iranian state media have not been independently verified.

 

Transfer: I don’t want any offers – Unwanted Barcelona star vows not to leave Camp Nou
North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un warns he is prepared to nuke the US if he is ‘provoked’
President Trump rejects Khamenei’s son, says he must be involved in choosing Iran’s next supreme leader
Trump’s name must be stripped from Kennedy Center Building – Judge rules
Your Future Is Bright But Governor Sanwo-Olu Will Win – Oba Of Lagos Tells LP Candidate, Rhodes-Vivour During Visit

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Bayern Munich forward Jamal Musiala shares health update after collapsing during a match again
  • 200-level Kogi varsity law student k!lled in road accident
  • “I’m taking him to court and he must prove that I s3xually abused someone” — Rapper, Blaqbonez speaks on feud with colleague Odumodublvck
  • It’s wrong to deny a lecturer s3x and expect him not to look at female students – Nigerian lecturer says as he praises wife who satisfies him “3 times daily”
  • Tourist helicopter crashes in Kenya with ‘no survivors’ on board

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?