By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Man drugs and r@pes his unconscious wife before sharing footage online
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Metro > Man drugs and r@pes his unconscious wife before sharing footage online
Metro

Man drugs and r@pes his unconscious wife before sharing footage online

Godson
Last updated: December 19, 2025 8:01 pm
Godson
Published: December 19, 2025
Share
SHARE

A German man has been sentenced to eight-and-a-half years in prison after being found guilty of secretly drugging and r@ping his wife over several years and sharing videos of the abuse online.

The man, identified only as Fernando P., 61, was convicted by a regional court in Aachen for crimes committed between 2018 and 2024, following an investigation that uncovered a pattern of abuse spanning up to 15 years.

According to the court, Fernando P. repeatedly sedated his wife without her knowledge and s3xually ass@ulted her in their marital home. He also filmed the assaults and distributed the recordings to other users through group chats and internet platforms.

In its ruling, the court said he violated “the most intimate sphere of private life and of personal rights through image recordings in 34 cases, including in four cases in concurrence with aggravated rape and dangerous bodily harm.”

Man drugs and r@pes his unconscious wife before sharing footage online

He was also convicted of aggravated s3xual coercion and s3xual ass@ult. The court added that the defendant “repeatedly secretly sedated and s3xually abus3d his wife in the marital home” and “filmed the acts and made the recordings available to other users in group chats and on internet platforms.”

Fernando P. was acquitted on some additional charges, though the court did not disclose details of those counts. He has one week to appeal the judgement.

The case has drawn comparisons to that of Dominique Pelicot in France, whose wife, Gisele Pelicot, revealed last year that she had been drugged and r@ped by her husband and dozens of other men over a decade while unconscious. Fifty-one men were later convicted in that case.

Speaking outside the court in Avignon after the Pelicot verdicts, Gisele Pelicot said: “I am thinking of all the other families affected by this tragedy and all the unrecognised victims. We share the same fight.”

Fernando P.’s conviction adds to growing concern across Europe over hidden domestic s3xual abuse and the use of drugs and digital platforms to facilitate and conceal such crimes.

Gunmen k!ll three mourners, kidnap two others in Benue
“That girl’s got stabbed” Frightened pupils scream as multiple stabbings unfolds at UK school
I have endured a lot in the past – Kenyan man writes one year after he published a list of 20 men who allegedly slept with his ex-wife
Woman goes berserk after discovering the girl her husband brought to live with them abroad is actually his biological daughter
German man debunks claim of his Nigerian model girlfriend being a fraudster, says case has been dropped in court

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • AFRICOM confirms additional ISIS fighters killed in Nigeria-U.S. coordinated strikes
  • Teacher arrested for having s£x with student in classroom
  • President Tinubu condemns ‘barbaric’ k!lling of abducted Oyo teacher
  • “Women marry as many men as you want” — Actress Etinosa Idemudia sparks reactions over controversial biblical take on relationships
  • Pregnant woman, nine others feared k!lled as bandits attack Katsina community

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?