By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Ugandan man sentenced to de@th for k!lling four Nursery School Children after searching “ISIS Beheadings” online
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Metro > Ugandan man sentenced to de@th for k!lling four Nursery School Children after searching “ISIS Beheadings” online
Metro

Ugandan man sentenced to de@th for k!lling four Nursery School Children after searching “ISIS Beheadings” online

Godson
Last updated: May 2, 2026 12:28 am
Godson
Published: May 2, 2026
Share
SHARE

A Ugandan man has been sentenced to de@th for the k!lling of four Nursery School Children at a kindergarten last month.

Christopher Okello Onyum, 38, was convicted by the High Court in Kampala after judges found him guilty of murd£ring the children during the 2 April incident at the Ggaba Early Childhood Development Programme.

Onyum reportedly gained entry into the nursery by posing as a parent before locking the gate and carrying out the attack, which lasted less than seven minutes. He was arrested at the scene shortly after the attack.

Prosecutors told the court that Onyum had allegedly admitted to carrying out the k!llings, claiming they were part of a “human sacrifice” intended to make him wealthy.

The court also heard that Onyum had searched “schools near me” and “ISIS beheadings” on his mobile phone and laptop prior to the incident, which the judge said indicated preparation.

Ugandan man sentenced to de@th for k!lling four Nursery School Children after searching ?ISIS Beheadings? online
At the trial, he denied intentional wrongdoing and pleaded not guilty, arguing instead that he was suffering from mental illness at the time of the incident and, therefore, incapable of forming the intent to kill.

The court rejected his claim of insanity. The judge said the “accurate and precise manner” of the k!llings showed they were premeditated, adding that the children were slaughtered “like animals”.

The judge further noted that Onyum showed no remorse and did not apologise to the victims’ parents.

A nursery staff member who testified told the court she found one child in a “pool of blood” and described her encounter with the attacker.

“He got up and had a knife in his hand. He was so quick that he immediately grabbed another child.

“I picked up one of the children’s bicycles and threw it at him.

“When I threw the bicycle, he let go of the child and started chasing me. I ran, but later fell. When I got up, I realised he had cut the second child,” she said.

I was keeping them for someone. I am not the owner – Man caught with four AK-47 rifles say
28-year-old man arrested for allegedly defiling his 5-year-old daughter
2023 Election: Another PDP chieftain shot dead in Ebonyi
Nigerian man reveals what he intends to do with screenshots of over 30 women’s comments supporting Chike and Sandra
Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee Enforcing Lockdown, Kill One, Injure Four

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • From Simi To Sharon Ooja, Nigerian Celebrities WHO Have Welcomed Or Announced Babies In 2026
  • ‘Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife Attracts Curses’ – Shan George On Chike, Edoho Saga
  • “Can You Drive?” – Adorable Moment Odunlade Adekola Teases His Mother As He Buys Her A New Car On Her Birthday (Video)
  • “Why I Will Never Forgive Myself For Not Getting Justice For My Late Sister” – Phyna Emotionally Spills (Video)
  • “Our Husband” – Singer Chike Receives Rousing Welcome From Ladies In Sierra Leone Amidst Scandal (Video)

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?