By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Reading: 28-year-old nurse declared missing in Abuja
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Metro > 28-year-old nurse declared missing in Abuja
Metro

28-year-old nurse declared missing in Abuja

Godson
Last updated: June 6, 2024 2:31 am
Godson
Published: June 6, 2024
Share
SHARE

A 28-year-old nurse, Lucy Likeh, has been declared missing by her family in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

Lucy, who works with a private organisation at MKK Plaza in Jabi, Abuja, went to Zuba Park to send a parcel to her friend in Minna, Niger State on Friday but never returned home.

The nurse’s whereabouts have remained unknown, and her mobile phone switched off.

Her brother-in-law, Shadrach Obi, in a missing person notice shared on social media, confirmed that Lucy’s friend in Minna received the parcel she sent.

“My wife’s younger sister who stays with us is missing. She’s a nurse. She works with a private organisation at MKK Plaza in Jabi,” he wrote.

“She chatted with my wife on Friday evening that she would be going to Zuba Park after work to send a parcel to a friend in Minna. Since then, we have not seen her, and her phone has been switched off.

“It was confirmed that she actually got to Zuba and sent the parcel because the receiver has been contacted by us. We have gone to the police station at Utako and Zuba to make a report, and I want to put it here just in case. For any useful information about this, please contact me: Obi Shedrach Azuka 08035545578 or the nearest police station.”

She was said to be wearing a black tracksuit and a black/white chiffon shirt with a fez cap when she was last seen

Confirming the incident to the punch on Wednesday, Obi said he had reported the incident to two police stations in the FCT.

“She’s my wife’s younger sister, and she hasn’t been found yet. As I speak to you now, I am on my way to the FCT Police Command. Though I have reported the matter to the police station around where she works. I have also reported to Zuba Police Station covering where she reported she was going on Friday. But those efforts are not yielding result yet, and today, I am going to the command now to make a report,” Obi told the publication.

28-year-old nurse declared missing in Abuja
28-year-old nurse declared missing in Abuja
28-year-old nurse declared missing in Abuja
The abducted principal of the Junior Secondary School (JSS), Naharati in Abaji Area Council of the FCT, Zakari Abdulkadir Yelwa and his daughter, Hafsat Dauda, have regained their freedom. LIB had reported that kidnappers invaded the victims’ residence opposite the Government Science Technical College (GSTC), Abaji last Tuesday night, October 21, and whisked away the principal, his wife, and his daughter. The principal’s wife, Mrs. Rakiya Zakari Yelwa, was ordered to return home by the kidnappers when she could not walk fast. The principal, while narrating his experience to Daily Trust at his residence on Sunday, October 25, said he and his daughter were freed on Saturday night after paying a N3.1 million ransom. He said life in the kidnappers’ den was like “hell,” and he prays that no one experiences such trauma. The principal said he and his daughter trekked through the forest throughout the night until they arrived at the kidnappers’ camp “On that very night, we walked throughout the night till dawn. As the morning set in, they kept us in a valley until it was getting dark again before we continued trekking until we arrived at their camp,” he said. According to him, his abductors fed him and his daughter with garri and yam, which, he said, they harvested from some people’s farms near the camp. He said the kidnappers used pieces of cloth to cover their faces until they were freed around 6:45 pm on Saturday at a forest that borders Toto LGA of Nasarawa and Kogi states. He added that apart from the N3.1 million cash ransom, the kidnappers also collected two cartons of malt, one carton of milk, bread, and some packets of cigarettes The principal thanked his colleagues, friends, and family members for their support and prayers. He also commended the vigilantes for their swift response during the attack at his residence.
Hit-and-run driver kills motorcyclist in Osun
Little girl allegedly hisses and writhes like a snake after allegedly being initiated satanism
Court orders Hisbah to marry off Kano TikTokers over ‘indecent’ videos
Suspected thieves stab vigilante member to death, steal his motorcycle in Kwara

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Epl: We Were Punished – Rosenior On Why Chelsea Drew 1-1 With Burnley
  • Epl: Burnley Rescue Point Against 10-Man Chelsea
  • Liam Rosenior Reveals Why He Still Lives In Hotel, Condemns Racism In Football
  • Chiamaka Nnadozie Lays Brother To Rest
  • Super Eagles Set For Amman Four-Nation Tournament

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?