By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Reading: Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge’s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > News > Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge’s children after killing her 14-year-old son
News

Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge’s children after killing her 14-year-old son

Godson
Last updated: July 10, 2024 5:36 am
Godson
Published: July 10, 2024
Share
SHARE

Bandits have released the three kidnapped children of a Kaduna State Judge, Janet Gimba, after 15 days in captivity.

LIB reported that the bandits brutally killed the 14-year-old eldest son of the judge, Victor, after the family failed to pay the N300m ransom they demanded.

Details of their release are still sketchy as of the time of filing this report but one Musa Gimba and Sixtus Omokhagbor, posted photos of the children with the National Security Adviser (NSA) Nuhu Ribadu in Abuja.

The Chairman of the Kaduna Branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, Godwin Ochai, confirmed the release of the children on Tuesday, July 9, 2024.

Ochai thanked God and everyone who stood by the family throughout the trying time.

A human rights lawyer and Chief Executive Officer of the House of Justice, Gloria Ballason,  in a statement last week said the judge and her four children were kidnapped by the bandits on Sunday, June 30, 2024.

“The abductors, reported to have been about 15, took their captives hostage and demanded a huge sum as ransom,” he explained.

“On Tuesday, July 2, 2024, the terrorists shot dead the 14-year-old first son of the judge when the ransom demanded could not be obtained.

The spokesperson of the State Police Command, Mansir Hassan, ASP, said operatives found Victor’s corpse at Ungwan Bayero, Duste village along the Kaduna-Abuja Expressway on Tuesday, July 2, 2024.

Meanwhile, the family source said that the three siblings are unaware that the bandits killed their brother.

Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Bandits free kidnapped Kaduna judge?s children after killing her 14-year-old son
Court orders Kano government to pay N10m compensation for breach of Bayero’s right
Enugu Govt Bans Illegal Mining Activities
North Korea confirms it is holding US soldier in custody for crossing the border from the demilitarized zone without authorization
Israel resumes war against Hamas following 7 day ceasefire and hostage exchange
Court stops EFCC, ICPC and DSS from detaining former Governor Yari

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Napoli: ‘He Took It Very Badly’ – Mauro Meluso Refutes Osimhen’s Racism Allegations
  • Ucl: Mourinho Made Huge Mistake In Vinicius Racist Incident – Kompany
  • Arsenal’s Injured Players Ahead Of Tottenham Hotspur Clash
  • NSC Move To Stop Favour Ofili From Representing Turkey
  • List Of Man United Injury Players Ahead Of Everton Clash

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?