By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Benjamin Mendy makes his return to football after being cleared of r@pe as he comes off the bench for Lorient in Ligue 1
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Sports > Benjamin Mendy makes his return to football after being cleared of r@pe as he comes off the bench for Lorient in Ligue 1
Sports

Benjamin Mendy makes his return to football after being cleared of r@pe as he comes off the bench for Lorient in Ligue 1

Godson
Last updated: September 18, 2023 2:43 pm
Godson
Published: September 18, 2023
Share
SHARE

French defender,  Benjamin Mendy has made his return to football after two years out of the game.

The former Manchester City and France defender came off the bench for Lorient as a second-half substitute against ex-side Monaco in Ligue 1.

Mendy, 29, had been accused of carrying out sex attacks on two women at his £4million mansion.

Benjamin Mendy makes his return to football  after being cleared of r@pe as he comes off the bench for Lorient�in�Ligue�1

He was cleared after three hours of deliberation by a jury at Chester Crown Court in July – and broke down in the dock afterwards before saying he was ‘delighted’ with the not guilty verdicts.

He came on as a substitute for Lorient in the 71st minute of their game on Sunday, September 17.

Mendy signed for Lorient five days after his trial ended in the summer.

Benjamin Mendy makes his return to football  after being cleared of r@pe as he comes off the bench for Lorient�in�Ligue�1

He signed a two-year deal with the Ligue 1 side following his release from Manchester City, where he made 75 appearances after joining in 2017 for £52million.

The left-back had been acquitted of six rapes and one sexual assault rating to four women during a first trial, which lasted four months, but faced a retrial on two separate counts.

Benjamin Mendy makes his return to football  after being cleared of r@pe as he comes off the bench for Lorient�in�Ligue�1

Elon Musk accepts offer from UFC legend Georges St Pierre to coach him for Mark Zuckerberg fight
#EPL: Why Arsenal drew 3-3 with Southampton – Arteta
Transfer: Guardiola gives update on Kyle Walker, Joao Cancelo
#Euro2024: It’s written in stars – Rio Ferdinand names team to win trophy
AFCON 2023 qualifiers: 8 countries qualify for tournament [Full list]

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Money not always solution to depression – Timini Egbuson
  • 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 could say goodbye to NINE players this summer
  • ‘People said I’d end up becoming prostitute after losing my dad at 16’ – Shine Rosman
  • Arsenal staff members are FURIOUS after being told they must pay more than £850 out of their own pockets to travel to the Champions League final in Budapest.
  • Nigerian woman fires back at lady who said her husband looks like crayfish because she doesn’t feed him well

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?