By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Reading: Diddy is accused of paying $1m to have Tupac Shakur k!lled as his name appears 77 times in new m#rder documents
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • My Story
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Entertainment > Diddy is accused of paying $1m to have Tupac Shakur k!lled as his name appears 77 times in new m#rder documents
Entertainment

Diddy is accused of paying $1m to have Tupac Shakur k!lled as his name appears 77 times in new m#rder documents

Godson
Last updated: July 26, 2024 8:05 am
Godson
Published: July 26, 2024
Share
SHARE

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ has been named multiple times in court documents concerning the murder of the late rapper Tupac Shakur.

The documents stem from a case against Duane “Keffe D” Davis, 61, who is accused of planning the 1996 drive-by shooting that took the life of Shakur in Las Vegas.

Davis had previously claimed that Diddy offered an individual $1 million to kill Shakur. However, Diddy remains not a suspect in the rapper’s murder.

Back in 2009, Davis, who was accused of masterminding the drive-by shooting of Shakur, had an interview with the Las Vegas police.

Diddy is accused of paying $1m to have Tupac Shakur k!lled as his name appears 77 times in new m#rder documents

Davis

During the interview, he suggested that Diddy paid a high-level drug dealer, Eric Von Martin, a million dollars to assassinate Shakur.

Those comments were recently cited in a filing to stop Davis from getting bail after his arrest last September on a charge of first-degree murder.

Shockingly, according to the Daily Mail, the documents that were filed named Diddy 77 times, most likely from Davis’ continued claims that Diddy also had something to do with the murder of the late rapper.

Despite the serious allegations,

Diddy is still not considered a suspect, and it is unclear if that will change.

However, from all indications, Davis mentioning Diddy’s name appears to be the major stumbling block to getting bail, as the prosecutors argued in their filing that he should be kept in jail because he previously implicated Diddy.

A transcript, which was part of the nearly 180-page-long documents, revealed the alleged reason why Diddy might have wanted Shakur murdered.

In the transcript, Davis had told the authorities that Diddy offered to pay for the shooting to get back at then-record executive turned convict Marion Suge Knight.

Knight was the co-founder and CEO of Death Row Records, the label to which Shakur was signed during the latter part of his career. He was also in the car with Shakur when the drive-by occurred.

“Puffy Combs….Does he play a role in this thing?…” the police had asked Davis during his 2009 interview.

At the time, Davis had replied, “Yeah, I think he did.”

Davis also claimed that Diddy said he “would give anything” for Suge Knight’s “head” because he was “scared” of him.

#BBNaija 10: ‘Danboskid, Zita used condoms most’ – Victory
“You Changed And Raised The Bar Of Friendship For Me” – Sharon Ooja Pours Sweet Words On Bestie, Bisola Aiyeola, As She Turns 40
TikTok signs joint venture deal to end US ban threat
Why will an adult even get involved in drug abuse after seeing what it has done to others? – BBNaija’s Alex ponders
Billboard Music Awards 2024: See full list of winners

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • President Federation Cup: Rangers Battle Rivers United After NPFL Showdown
  • Unity Cup: Zimbabwe’s Warriors Storm London For Super Eagles Showdown
  • England Officially Name Their 2026 World Cup Squad
  • Breaking: I’m Leaving Manchester City – Guardiola Officially Confirms
  • He’s My Role Model’ – PSG Coach, Luis Enrique Names Best Manager Of All-time

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?