By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Reading: Migos rapper Takeoff’s alleged killer indicted for murder
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Entertainment > Migos rapper Takeoff’s alleged killer indicted for murder
Entertainment

Migos rapper Takeoff’s alleged killer indicted for murder

Godson
Last updated: May 26, 2023 8:45 am
Godson
Published: May 26, 2023
Share
SHARE

Migos rapper, Takeoff’s alleged killer Patrick Xavier Clark has been formally charged with murder.

This came after a Texas grand jury indicted him on murder charges on Thursday, May 25. Commenting on the development, Clark’s attorney, Carl Moore told TMZ;

“Today’s action by the grand jury is not unexpected. We would ask people to remember that getting an indictment requires meeting a very, very minimal standard of proof. When we get inside a courtroom and in front of a jury, where we will be able to put on our evidence and cross-examine the state’s witnesses where the standard of proof is guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, we expect the jury will come back with a verdict of not guilty.”

Migos rapper Takeoff

Takeoff was shot and killed back in November outside a Houston bowling alley, where he was partying with Quavo. What started out as a celebration turned into an argument, which led to a physical altercation and ultimately a fatal shooting. Houston PD arrested Clark in December, accusing him of firing the fatal shots.

The coroner’s report said Takeoff was shot in the head and the torso. Police say Takeoff was not armed and he was an innocent bystander when he was hit by gunfire. Clark was released from the Harris County Jail in early January after posting $1 million bond.

Migos rapper Takeoff

TMZ reported earlier that Clark asked a judge for $5,000 (£4,057) so he can hire a private investigator and prepare his defence. He claimed at the time that he is financially unable to cover the costs by himself.

 

Bbnaija 10: Dede, Joanna ‘evicted’ In Suprise Twist
I don’t think he’s my guy – Reality star, Larsa Pippen, 49, opens up about her split from Marcus Jordan, 33
Former Nickelodeon child star Tylor Chase seen smoking and sleeping behind plank of wood weeks after being rescued from streets by former co-stars
“I Lost Movie Roles Because Of My Body Size, But God Still Took Me To Netflix” – Emeka Okoye
Dj Cuppy Stirs Reactions As She Steps Out In Style In New York City (Video)

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Ogun police gives update on girl in viral video who alleged she was r@ped in her home by an anonymous man
  • FAAN effects changes after pilot took to X to complain about the wall clocks in Murtala Mohammed International Airport not working
  • Chris Brown’s baby mama calls him out; alleges he has a new baby on the way
  • Wife reportedly confronts husband’s colleague at Abuja office over Bolt ride history
  • Former Aide to US lawmaker Tony Gonzales reveals she had an affair with him months before she fatally set herself on fire

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?