By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Reading: Music mogul, Diddy files third bid to get out of jail and claims he’s ‘not a threat to community’
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > Entertainment > Music mogul, Diddy files third bid to get out of jail and claims he’s ‘not a threat to community’
Entertainment

Music mogul, Diddy files third bid to get out of jail and claims he’s ‘not a threat to community’

Godson
Last updated: October 9, 2024 8:48 am
Godson
Published: October 9, 2024
Share
SHARE

Music mogul, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has launched his third bid to get out of jail as his defence claims he is innocent and sexual encounters were ‘all consensual’.

His legal team have filed new documents, arguing the music mogul is ‘not a threat to the community’ as he sits behind bars on racketeering and sex trafficking charges.

Combs has denied any wrongdoing and pleaded not guilty to the criminal allegations.

At a prior hearing, a NY federal judge denied his bail because Diddy allegedly tried to contact witnesses.

In the appeal filed today, Diddy’s attorneys said he reached out to a potential witness with the approval of that witness’s attorney.

Diddy’s attorneys also claimed several witnesses actually called Diddy, and not the other way around.

The appeal mentions an unnamed victim but based on the details, the victim mentioned is Cassie because it talks about the video that was leaked shortly after she settled the case.

Diddy’s legal team said in the bail application their client is not a flight risk, despite what prosecutors have said.

He also agreed not to contact any more witnesses and to submit weekly drug tests.

In the appeal, Diddy’s team argued the case had been ‘sensationalized’.

They also claimed that Diddy has proved he is keen to comply by surrendering his passport, selling his private jet and offering up his $48 million home to secure bail.

The USAO will have time to respond to Diddy’s appeal but will most likely not be heard in court this week.

The music mogul, 54, is currently behind bars at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York after he was indicted for sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution earlier last month.

An attorney says he is representing 120 accusers who have come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against the hip-hop mogul.

Houston attorney Tony Buzbee said he expects lawsuits to be filed within the next month, with most expected to be filed in New York and Los Angeles.

You Might Also Like

Actress Lizzy Gold calls out her father over entitlement mentality
#BBNaija S9: ‘My sister slept with a guy while on her period’ – Wanni
Times Diamond Platnumz has publicly felt disrespected by his fans
#BBNaijaAllStars: Mercy wins immunity from this week’s eviction nominations
Yul Edochie hails his dad, Pete Edochie, in new IG post

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Club World Cup: Why Real Madrid will not play third-place match
  • Tottenham exploring move for Brentford’s Wissa
  • Notorious armed robber terrorising residents nabbed in Port Harcourt (video)
  • Rita Edochie replies trolls asking May to drop the Yul Edochie’s name
  • Arsenal coach raved about wonderkid in 2017 and now he’s signing for Tottenham, ‘what a player…’

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?