By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Reading: Prince Louis, 7, turns down chance to take his first official role as a working royal
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > News > Prince Louis, 7, turns down chance to take his first official role as a working royal
News

Prince Louis, 7, turns down chance to take his first official role as a working royal

Godson
Last updated: October 17, 2025 6:57 am
Godson
Published: October 17, 2025
Share
SHARE

Prince Louis has turned down the chance to take up his first official role as a working royal as a patron of the World Conker Championships.

The offer was made to the seven-year-old prince after organisers heard about his habit of stashing conkers around Kensington Palace.

While Palace staff were amused at the invitation, Louis’ parents declined the offer as the young Prince is still some years away from starting work.

A palace spokesperson said: ‘We really appreciate the invite but currently Prince Louis is “conker-trating” on his studies.’

St John Burkett, spokesperson for the World Conker Championships told The Telegraph earlier this week that they had invited Prince Louis to the event as a patron and were ‘excitedly awaiting a response’.

He said: ‘Like the many other organisations for which members of the Royal Family are patrons, we have charitable aims and have raised approaching £450,000 to help people living with sight loss.

‘We were so heartened to hear that Prince Louis is such a conkers fan and he would be the perfect honorary patron for our organisation. We would be delighted were his parents to accept our offer.’

He added that Prince Louis would be welcome to attend an event in the future.

St John Burkett, spokesperson for the World Conker Championships told The Telegraph earlier this week that they had invited Prince Louis to the event as a patron and were ‘excitedly awaiting a response’.

He said: ‘Like the many other organisations for which members of the Royal Family are patrons, we have charitable aims and have raised approaching £450,000 to help people living with sight loss.

‘We were so heartened to hear that Prince Louis is such a conkers fan and he would be the perfect honorary patron for our organisation. We would be delighted were his parents to accept our offer.’

He added that Prince Louis would be welcome to attend an event in the future.

 

Presidency reacts to report of US court asking FBI to release document on President Bola Tinubu
“Violence against the truth” – Obama blasts Trump over Tylenol-autism claims
Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Your Investment, Tinubu Tells Indian Investors
I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO BLACK PEOPLE, CATALAN TACTICIAN TALKS ON BLACK LIVES MATTERS MOVEMENT
Emir of Zuru d!es in London

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0

Recent Posts

  • Judgement that ordered £420m payment to slain Enugu coal miners transmitted to UK Govt
  • Plateau government sets up panel to probe VIO misconduct
  • When I First Saw The Video, I Didn’t Believe It – Actress Ms Dsf Says TikToker Mirabel May Have Mental Health Issues
  • Man arrested for k!lling his wife in Rivers community
  • Gunmen k!ll three herders in Plateau

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?