By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
NewsunplugNewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Reading: Orange telecoms company plans entry into Nigeria
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
NewsunplugNewsunplug
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Metro
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Journal
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Newsunplug > Blog > News > Orange telecoms company plans entry into Nigeria
News

Orange telecoms company plans entry into Nigeria

Godson
Last updated: June 16, 2020 1:29 pm
Godson
Published: June 16, 2020
Share
SHARE

France’s largest telecoms operator, Orange,  is set to make an entry into Nigeria and South Africa.

The Chief Executive Officer, Stephane Richard, who made this known, said the firm would make the move in a few months.

He said, “It could make sense to be in economies such as Nigeria and South Africa. If one considers there are things to do, the time frame I am considering is rather a few months than a few years.”

According to Businessinsider.co.za, the Middle East, and Africa where Orange has a presence in 18 countries, is the company’s fastest-growing market.

The region makes a large chunk of its revenues from payment transfers – a key part of the group’s diversification into financial services.

Orange said earlier this year it was bringing its operations in the Middle East and Africa into a single entity, paving the way for a potential listing of the operations that could raise cash to invest in overseas expansion.

Stephane also explained that the operator will be looking to enhance partnerships with health companies or institutions.

Transition process on course, Buhari not spending a day extra, SGF reveals
Subsidy: Nigeria no longer father Christmas to neighbouring countries- President Tinubu
US says strikes set back Iran’s nuclear programme by up to two years
INEC result: Peter Obi wins in FCT Abuja
Nollywood Actress Announces Protest To Defend Ned Nwoko Accuses Regina Daniels Of Intimidation

Quick Link

  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Napoli: ‘He Took It Very Badly’ – Mauro Meluso Refutes Osimhen’s Racism Allegations
  • Ucl: Mourinho Made Huge Mistake In Vinicius Racist Incident – Kompany
  • Arsenal’s Injured Players Ahead Of Tottenham Hotspur Clash
  • NSC Move To Stop Favour Ofili From Representing Turkey
  • List Of Man United Injury Players Ahead Of Everton Clash

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

Top Categories

  • Entertainment

Categories

  • ES Money
  • U.K News
  • The Escapist
  • Insider
  • Science
  • Technology
  • LifeStyle
  • Marketing

About US

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index
Top Categories
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Contact Us
  • Blog Index

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]
© 2023 Newsunplug | All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?